GOLDFISH KISS by Rebekah Steen- Flash Tattoos
Calling all beach babes! Add some bling to your bikini with the Goldfish Kiss collection, designed by Rebekah Steen. Inspired by all things islandy, this tropical collection will shimmer and shine while you hit the surf with the dawn patrol (yes, Flash Tattoos are waterproof!) all the way to the beach bonfire at night. Get creative with where you Flash your tats….they can go anywhere the sun shines, from your neck, shoulder, arms, wrist, back or beach booty. Bracelets can also do double duty as arm bands or anklets!
Sheet 1: Bands (wear as a bracelet, arm band, or anklet) inspired by Hawaiian plumeria flowers, palm fronds, and waves
Sheet 2: Mixed metallic Hawaiian cowry shell bands (wear as a bracelet, arm band, or anklet); “wanderlust”, “life’s a beach”, and “salt. sand. sea” in gold, silver and black.
Sheet 3: Gold, silver and black palm trees. Gold and silver “Beach” necklace.
HOW TO USE
You will be amazed by how quick and easy it is to apply your Flash Tattoo with the help of a little water.
Step 1: Clean and dry skin. You want to make sure your skin is clean, dry and free of any oils or the tattoo will not adhere. If you have lotion or any products on (even from hours earlier), use a little soap and water or a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol to clean the area.
Step 2: Cut out the tattoo as close to the edge as possible (this is important later when you need to line it up). If you are applying a band that will be worn as a bracelet, anklet or arm band, trim the tattoo to size if it needs to be adjusted while the protective liner is still in place.
Step 3: Once it is properly trimmed, remove the clear sheet. For best application, ask a friend to help position your Flash Tattoo so your skin does not twist or stretch.
Step 4: Place the tattoo face down on your skin and hold a wet cloth against it for about 30 seconds. Peel the paper aside then pat gently with the wet cloth. Tada! Be sure not to twist or stretch skin until the tattoo has had time to set (at least 20 minutes). Flash Tattoos look best after they have had an hour or two to set into the skin.
Remember to keep oil-based lotions, sunscreens, body wash, perfumes, etc. off your tats!
STELLA RAE’S RETURN POLICY
***new policy effective July 20th, 2017***
We know that not every purchase will work & returns are sometimes needed. We are here to make your return process as easy as possible. After reviewing the return policy below, you can proceed with your return by completing the return form and including it with your package. For in store purchases, please include original receipt. If you have any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re flexible! Whether you bought your item online or in store, you can ship the return to us or bring it into our Norman or McAlester storefront. See more info below:
Shipped returns postmarked within 7 days of date received* or date purchased** will be eligible for a refund on the original method of payment or store credit.
Shipped returns postmarked within 8-21 days of date received* or date purchased** are eligible for store credit only.
Once delivered to our headquarters, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
In Store returns made within 7 days of date received* or date purchased** will be eligible for a refund on the original method of payment or store credit.
In Store returns made in 8-21 days from date received* or date purchased** are eligible for store credit only.
After 21 days, we are unable to accept returns on any purchases (online or in store).
*this is in reference to orders placed online - we will go off of the delivery date shown in the USPS tracking information
**this is in reference to in store purchases - we will go off of the date printed on the receipt
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We strongly suggest choosing a shipping option that provides you with a tracking number so that you can make sure your return makes it back to us. We are not responsible for any returns lost in the return shipping process.
All items must be returned to us in their original condition with all original tags still attached. Unworn, unwashed, unaltered, & smoke and perfume free condition with no makeup or deodorant stains.
Shoes must be returned with their original shoebox without damage to the box. Please pack the shoebox inside another box (no shipping labels on the outside of the shoebox will be accepted). We also recommend carpeted areas for trying shoes on. Any signs of wear to the shoe or a damaged shoebox will make them ineligible for return.
The following items are FINAL SALE:
- Bodysuits + Bralettes
- Home + Gift items
- Gift Cards
- Sale Items
- Items purchased with a discount code/temporary sale of 30% off or more
Any items sent back to us that are not in compliance with our return policy will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
Damaged/Defective Items or Incorrect Orders:
- Our team checks all items for any damages or defective areas before shipping them out to you and also checks to ensure all items are packed in the order, but we are human and know that we sometimes make mistakes. So, if you happen to receive an item that is damaged or defective or believe something is missing from your order, this is for you!
- Damages must be reported to us prior to wearing the garment. Tags must still be attached.
- All reports must be made within 3 days of receiving your order or it will not be accepted.
- Please contact us immediately at email@example.com and provide us with a picture of the damaged/defective area or the item(s) you believe are missing from your order. Please include your first and last name and order number.
- Due to limited quantity of inventory, we do not offer direct exchanges simply because we cannot guarantee that the item you are trying to exchange for will still be available when the return reaches our department. If you are needing a different size/color in an item, you can either:
- Reorder the item in the size you need and then send the original item back to us (postmarked within 7 days) for a refund.
- Send the item back and indicate that you would like store credit for the return and use the store credit to repurchase the item in the size/color you would like.
Holiday Return Policy:
- All purchases made between Thanksgiving and Christmas must be postmarked on or before January 10th. Holiday returns will be for store credit only and must be in compliance with our return policy (see final sale items above).
- We are unable to offer price adjustments for temporary promotions/discounts. Adjustments cannot be applied retroactively to orders placed before the promotion discount was activated. During promotions, please make sure your discount is applied to the order total prior to completing order.
- Refer to the complete return policy above to ensure that your return meets all criteria.
- Complete the return form and include it inside the package with the item(s) you are returning.
- Return your item(s) via your carrier of choice.
- Once your package is received, please allow up to 5 business days for processing.Please mail returns to:Stella Rae’s Returns208 East Franklin Rd
Norman, OK 73071
***If more than $800 of returns are made within a calendar year, all returns moving forward will be deducted 20% for a restocking/shipping/handling fee. We do our best to help you decide on the size you need before order by providing a measurement chart in the product description of each item. Before ordering multiple sizes of one item, please ask us so we can try and help you with the fit. You can always reach out to us before ordering with any questions you may have.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR RETURN POLICY, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US AT CUSTOMERSERVICE@STELLARAES.COM! THANK YOU!
We are proud to offer a variety of amazing styles from different designers, but it also means that sizing varies from piece to piece. We put together this general sizing chart of what we consider each size to be in the hopes that it will assist you on your shopping journey.
If you still need more information, don't fret! We can help you with that! Just shoot us an email or drop us a line... we will be happy to help in any way that we can!